Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where Have I Been?



That's a pretty good question actually. I've been busy as all get out trying to keep my life from going off the rails completely. We've had car issues, family issues, if it's an issue, you name it we've encountered it lately.

Overall though, things are going well, I could complain, but why? I'm out hitting the pavement the best ways I know how and sooner rather than later I will be employed by a company who needs a good salesman.

The Cowboys are 4-2 and the World Series starts tomorrow, not that I'm too interested in the Phillies or Yankees but baseball is good and the World Series is great, so that's cool.

Keep checking back, as things are normalizing around here I will try to get back to every day posts and believe it or not, I think a podcast may be imminent. I wouldn't hold my breath on that but I've got a couple in mind.

No comments: